Water Heaters Seattle
We are full-service contractors providing installation, maintenance, service and repair of water heaters in Seattle.
If your unit has reached the end of its useful service life, we are just one phone call away for scheduling a gas or electric water heater installation.
If you are uncertain about repair versus new installation of your water heater, we can schedule an experienced technician to evaluate the condition of your existing hot water heater. These are a few warning signs that your water heater may befailing:
- Your tank is dripping or leaking water
- Corrosion – cloudy, discolored or gritty water
- Strange odor or unusual metallic taste: may be an expired anode rod
- Strange rumbling sounds from your water heater as it heats
- Leaking or faulty pressure relief valve
- Shortage of hot water or only lukewarm water
- No hot water – may be a faulty heating element or thermostat
If you are experiencing warning signs, turn off the water and power or gas and call Economy Wiring Company, Inc. immediately to prevent bursting or flooding.
Tankless Water Heater Seattle
While hot water heaters have been in use for decades, there is a newer system with lower operating and energy costs referred to as the tankless water heater.
We offer installation, maintenance and repair services for tankless water heaters in Seattle.
If you are reviewing your options, you may want to consider a compact, efficient tankless water heater as an alternative to traditional storage tank models. If you need assistance in evaluating a demand or tankless water heater, we can help determine:
- Gas requirements
- Gas vs. electric heating element
- Energy efficiency
- Installation requirements for gas or electric models
- Flow rate – capacity to meet simultaneous hot water demands
- Indoor vs. outdoor design
Call our office today to schedule a tankless water heater installation or to request repair services by highly qualified technicians.
Hot Water Heater Seattle
To keep your hot water heater operating at optimal performance for its expected lifetime, regular maintenance is essential.
We have a highly trained team of technicians equipped to handle regular maintenance services, repair and hot water heater installations in Seattle.
We can help extend the life of your hot water heater, improve its efficiency, and help protect you from unexpected issues with regularly scheduled maintenance such as:
- Checking for signs of leaking
- Testing the pressure-relief valve
- Flushing the tank semi-annually or annually
- Checking the anode rod to avoid tank rusting
- Inspecting gas lines as applicable
Call Economy Wiring Company, Inc. for repair and maintenance to help avoid premature replacement! 206-244-7542