Hot Tub Chemicals Seattle
We are a local family-owned electrical contractor business providing electrical wiring for hot tubs and spas, as well as hot tub chemicals, hot tub filters and hot tub supplies.
We are proud of our working relationship with Leisure time, a premier name in spa water care for more than 25 years. We offer a wide range oftheir hot tub supplies, including hot tub chemicals that allow owners to enjoy greater time in their spas, and less time cleaning and maintaining it!
These are just a few of the hot tub chemicals in Seattle that we offer:
- Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorine Granules
- Leisure Time Renew – a non-chlorine shock oxidizer
- Leisure Time Sodium Bromide to establish a reserve of bromide in water
- Spa Essentials Chlorinating Concentrate
- Clarifiers to maintain clean water & prevention of wall staining
We have a full range of hot tub chemicals to help maintain hygienic water that is free from bacteria, organic contaminants and waterline deposits.
Call Economy Wiring Company, Inc. to learn more about our full range of hot tub chemicals.
Hot Tub Filters Seattle
All hot tubs use hot tub filters to remove particles and contaminants in the water!
We offer hot tub filters in Seattle that process water passing through them to remove unwanted particles, debris, and contaminants before the water touches your body:
- Body oils
- Unwanted minerals
Your circulation pump runs continuously, sending water through your hot tub filters acting as a main defense against dirt, particles or contaminants in the water.
Call to learn more about the performance of the hot tub filters that we stock, along with other hot tub supplies to keep your water sparkling clear and clean.
Hot Tub Supplies Seattle
Checking the water alkalinity and balancing the pH of your hot tub are two of the most critical parts of your hot tub water chemistry.
We offer a great selection of hot tub supplies in Seattle to assist hot tub owners with proper care and maintenance, and to help get set up right with:
- Mineral sanitizers for destroying bio contaminates in the water
- Chemical sanitizers
- Chemicals – bromine tables, spa shock, clarifier or Enzyme, defoamer
- Clarifiers & cleaning – filter cleaner, vacuum, cartridge and jet cleaners
- Accessories – test strips, thermometer. Bromine floater, water test kit
To keep your hot tub running smoothly requires maintenance – circulation, cleaning and chemistry. Remember to put your hot tub filters to work to keep your water refreshed!
Call Economy Wiring Company, Inc. for supplies that will make your job easy! 206-745-4104